Friday, June 10, 2011

A “Fo” Kər-tes Lo * Blo-gah!

A “Fo” Kər-tes Lo * Blo-gah!

Fake Kurtis: Oh Oh Oh

B
B

B- Baz’n

Wit’aot

Wax!



This is my mostly phonetic tribute to Rap music, black English poetry, and America, a country that supports freedom of Expression!



The word "Fo" is slang for Fake. I know I have hear people talk about fake name brands like "Fo" Sachi, or, as I myself created, a "Fo" Pu-bear sketch-design...for more information, see Faux (as in Faux Fur).



From Urban ( ər-ban ) Dictionary:



Fo can mean the following


1. Slang for the number "four"


2. Slang for "for"


3. Slang for info, or information



1. Yo, gimme the fo discs


2. Fo Shizzle (For sure)


3. Gimme the fo on dat guy.



Kurtis Blow was/ is a famous Music Entertainer /Performer.

No comments:

Post a Comment