Friday, April 15, 2011

What Not To Waer...umm...Wear.

What Not To Waer....umm....Wear. What Not To Wear on TLC....



Yes, I did a little automatic spelling...and I like the results, but that is not the reason I wanted to post this blo-gah. I wanted to mention an episode of What Not To Wear (WNTW) on TLC. The fashion gurus did (IMO) a wonderful job improving a Blogger, who is also a Mother, named Amanda. I lah-vah her improved image...I like the Jenny Craige effect, "We specialize in results!" Amanda looked wonderful after the show.




What Amanda did:



1. She pulled her hair from out of her rubberband (or scrunche?), letting her long curly hair hang around her face and shoulders. A hair stylist then cut her hair...in layers?



2. She wore make-up, which gave her beautiful face an even complexion...and a nice healthy shine.



3. She added a new set of glasses (very stylish cat glasses with black frames) to her wardrobe.



4. She wore mid-length dresses, and comfortable (cam-ta-bul?) jeans (not too big), which showed off her attractive legs. As the host explaned, we don't have to like everything about our bodies, but we should never hate our bodies. In my opinion, she should show off the parts of herself that she likes.



5. And she wore heels....which looked great on her! I enjoyed this episode, the transformation looked wonderful!



I hope I can read her blog (blo-gh) about the experience! Amanda, my advice to you...you look nice. Don't strive for prefection, but rather (continue what you seem to be doing) keep balanced. Keep comfort in mind, stay professional (in professional settings), and feel good looking nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment