Monday, October 3, 2011

My Head Is Not Your Radio (Second Version) by Minda Peyton


My Head is Not Your Radio (Second Version) by Minda Peyton
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.





This is a variation of "My Head Is Not Your Radio" by Minda Peyton.




My head is not your Radio
My head is not your Radio
My head is not your Radio
Not your Radio

I think a lot in my head
I dream inside my head
I hear my voice inside me
and know what's going on.

My head is not your Radio
My head is not your Radio
My head is not your Radio
Not your Radio

New thoughts they do inspire
I laugh inside myself
I look around for guidance,
to see what's going on.

My head is not your Radio
My head is not your Radio
One day you'll turn on your radio
and you may hear this song.
Link to Creative Commons Legal Code: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/legalcode


Wouldn't it be kind'a cool if Radiohead (the band) broke up, and on their last concert, the band sang this song. [Then, as is typical of Independent musicians, the band members reformed and played with other musicians.]

Mi Wēc-ch's spel: Like free birds, the actual band-members are not held under the power of my words.



Recommended song:
"Red Football" by Sinead O'Connor (Try Youtube)






No comments:

Post a Comment